The 123ICT websites team have recently created another great new website – this time for Blewbury Primary School. The school are really delighted with their new website:
“We are really thrilled with our new school website, it is so fresh and appealing and it provides our school with a great online presence. It is easy to use and navigate and we have received very positive feedback from our parents and governors. The website was professionally delivered within our tight timescales and the whole experience, from start to finish, was very positive and greatly appreciated.” (Lisa Austin, Executive Headteacher and Lisa Horton, Consultant Headteacher, Blewbury Primary School)
The school also commissioned a school tour video for their new website homepage, using our Primary School Video Service and they are very pleased with the result:
“We are delighted with our fantastic new school tour video – it showcases our school really well on our website.” (Caroline Evans, Office Manager, Blewbury Primary School)
Please click on the image below to view the school’s fantastic new website and school tour video first-hand.
Fully responsive websites that look great on all devices!
As many people use portable devices to visit websites these days, it is very important to us that the vital information on our school websites is clear and easy to access, regardless of the viewing screen size. Rest assured that 123ICT school websites are fully responsive and remain looking good, no matter what device is being used to view them.
Why should you choose 123ICT for your new school website?
123ICT school websites are …
- 123ICT computing consultants work in over 100 schools alongside teaching staff so we understand your needs.
- 123 School Websites are designed specifically for primary schools in the UK.
- Our clean design prioritises clear delivery of information over flashy effects.
- 123 School Websites are easy to use and our helpdesk provides excellent support all year round.
- Editing the website is just like using any text editor and there is no coding required.
- Images and documents can be added by dragging them from your desktop.
- As an ed-tech company we are always up to date with DfE and Ofsted requirements.
- Our menu structure is designed to help school inspectors, or prospective parents, to find information quickly and easily.
- An audit of required documents is part of our build process to ensure your site is fully compliant.
Primary School Video Service
Despite the current restrictions on visits to schools, a virtual tour can showcase the energy and care that your school provides.
We have carefully selected local videographers to partner with. The results have been impressive. As always, our pricing is transparent and simple, with no hidden extras. We have two tiers of pricing:
£880 for beautifully edited montage of your school.
£1,100 for a video with additional ‘talking to camera’ shots, which requires some extra editing and synching for sound.
As always check our prices page for the most current pricing as blog posts will age.
You can seen an example of video at 123schoolwebsites.co.uk/services/#video
If you would like to know more about our Primary School Video service please contact us at any time.
For more information about 123ICT school websites and what they could do for your school, academy or trust, visit: https://123schoolwebsites.co.uk/