A free Mental Health Bounce Back Pack Is offered by EduKit. It has been funded by Comic Relief, the Inclusive Recovery Fund, UnLtd and The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.
With the support of educators across the UK, the team at EduKit has compiled this extensive mental health activity pack, designed to be used in or out of the classroom by school children of all ages.
Inside the Mental Health Bounce Back Pack, You’ll Discover…
- Lesson Plans for both Primary and Secondary Schools
- Puzzles, word searches and games to support lessons around resilience
- Activities to help teach emotional intelligence
- Mindfulness activities that teach skills for coping in times of stress
- Individual downloads to make it easy for you to print and share the activities that best suit your students
The free Mental Health Bounce Back Pack looks well worth taking a look at, I have not downloaded it – school information is requested so I am not eligible. Sorry there is not more information about what is covered.