123HUB News December 2018. It is December and the run-up to Christmas and the end of the year begins. Time always flies by during this extremely busy term. Therefore, why not let the 123HUB save you some of your valuable time and help you to find the right quality resources that you need?
We now have over 2100 great online resources to choose from – check out what is on offer on the 123HUB below:
Our great featured theme for December 2018 is ‘Christmas’!
Christmas. December’s featured theme is once again Christmas – what else could it really be? For this theme, we now have over 60 really super websites on offer. They cover: The Christmas Story, history, traditions, craft, activities, planning, lots of games, concerts, languages and much more besides to help you through the busy Christmas period in school.
This is always a very popular theme, the resources comprise of a mixture of: information, facts, research, hands-on activities, illustrations, games, Christmas fun and video clips, as well as some detailed planning – each of which will effectively support this very festive and enjoyable topic.
The 123HUB would also like to wish all of our readers a very merry Christmas
and a happy, prosperous and peaceful New Year!
The featured theme is updated monthly during the school year. Watch out for our super ‘Rivers and Coasts’ resources coming in January 2019!
123HUB’s Archived Featured Themes
The 123HUB features new interesting themes each month. Every theme includes a vast number of links to really useful research, planning and teaching resources from around the world. These, collectively, should satisfy the requirements of any related creative curriculum, or classroom topic. Click on the links below to have a look at the brilliant themes that have already been featured and are now archived on the 123HUB to date:
- Pirates (20 Resources)
- Space & Earth and beyond (27 Resources)
- Transportation and Travel (51 resources)
- Extreme Earth and Weather (71 Resources)
- Communications and Conflict (68 Resources)
- Halloween (10 Resources)
- Invaders and Settlers (44 Resources)
- Bonfire Night and the Gunpowder Plot (16 Resources)
- Myths and Legends (45 Resources)
- Maths Number (75 Resources)
- Light and Sound (34 Resources)
- Rainforests (27 Resources)
- Environment (65 Resources)
- Deserts (30 Resources)
- Mountains (32 Resources)
- Castles and Buildings (54 Resources)
- ‘Food Glorious Food’ (59 Resources)
- Beneath the Sea & Oceans (26 Resources)
- Water & the Water Cycle (26 Resources)
- Ancient Egypt (51 Resources)
- Festivals & Celebrations (86 Resources)
- Online Safety (42 Resources)
- Computing (106 Resources)
- Communication Technology (40 Resources)
- Chocolate (23 Resources)
- The Victorians (45 Resources)
- Colour (43 Resources)
- The Romans (32 Resources)
- Minibeasts (57 Resources)
- Ancient Greece (48 Resources)
- Inventors and Inventions (50 Resources)
- Explorers and Exploration (70 Resources)
- Tudors and Stuarts (61 Resources)
- Harvest Festival (12 Resources)
- Famous People (141 Resources)
- The Aztecs, Mayans & Incas (36 Resources)
- Remembrance Day (12 Resources)
- Christmas (59 Resources)
- WW1 (41 Resources)
- WW2 (41 Resources)
- Winter Olympics (10 Resources)
- Poetry (45 Resources)
- Prehistoric Britain (50 Resources)
- Dinosaurs & Fossils (40 Resources)
- Toys and Games (32 Resources)
- Superheroes (30 Resources)
- Anglo Saxons and Anglo Saxon Britain (41 Resources)
- The Celts & Celtic Britain (32 Resources)
- Animals and their Habitats (60 Resources)
If there are any topics that we have not covered and you would like us add to our featured themes collection in the future, please let us know at: email@example.com
Other planned featured themes to look forward to in the coming months:
- Rivers & Coasts
- Great Fire of London
- Healthy Humans
- News, Current Affairs & Fake News
- Local History
- Art & Design
- Titanic & Sea Travel
- Food Chains & Habitats
- Creative Writing
- Famous Artists
If you haven’t checked out the fantastic 123HUB yet, here is why you really should:
The 123HUB is designed to assist teachers in finding quality on-line teaching resources via a simple 1 – 2 – 3 search. Our aim is to take the effort and guesswork out of finding the best online resources that are available for teachers. It is envisaged that the 123HUB will grow to include thousands of educational websites (currently there are over 2100 resources to be found on the site). Rest assured that, each of the sites that we include, will have been carefully reviewed and rated according to their relevance to the new Primary Curriculum. You can trust in the quality of the sites published as they have been evaluated by members of our team, who are also qualified teachers.
123HUB is FREE for teachers and by registering; you can create your own planner and save useful sites for further reference. Registered teachers can also recommend their favourite websites for inclusion.
Introducing 123SOW, a New, Exciting and Fully Interactive
Computing Scheme of Work from 123ICT!
123SOW is completely cloud based and designed for individual schools, or multi-academy trusts. It is a flexible, interactive scheme of work for the UK Primary Computing Curriculum.