Our Google for Education accredited experts will be showing teachers how to transform teaching and learning through Chromebooks, Google for Education and Virtual Reality (VR) in the Classroom.
The events will take place on:
Monday 19 November 2018 – 1.00 pm to 2.45 pm & 3.30 pm to 5.15 pm @ Oakhurst Community School, Pioneer Rd, Swindon SN25 2HY
Wednesday 28 November 2018 – 1.00 pm to 2.45 pm & 3.30 pm to 5.15 pm @ Witney Business and Innovation Centre, Windrush Park Road, Witney, OX29 7DX
What delegates will discover:
The events are free Google for Education events and the following topics will be explored:
- Meet the 123Cloud Solutions team and an have the opportunity to experience VR for Education.
- Learn – Why Google for Education?
- A hands-on session using Chromebooks, G-Suite, Team Drives and Google Classroom.
- Case study: a local school’s experience.
- Changing from existing systems to Chromebooks and how to regenerate old kit using Neverware CloudReady.
- Virtual reality workshop using Google Expeditions.
- How the average primary school can save £20K over 5 years by moving to the Google Cloud.
Further information and a booking form can be found here: https://123cloudsolutions.co.uk/events/