Ho! Ho! Ho! The time to offer seasonal greetings will be with us, before we know it, once more!
This is your chance to design a digital greetings card or message and possibly win a whole-school subscription to the fantastic Serial Mash (2Simple Software’s growing online library of books specifically written for use in primary school classrooms) and a Striker Boy book pack!
The runner-up school will receive a free 123ICT Pupil Workshop of their choice!
Welcome to 123ICT’s annual competition to design a digital seasonal greetings card, or message. The greetings card competition has always proved to be very popular. This year again, we welcome entries that are in the form of a simple card, an animation, or a card augmented by audio – the idea is to deliver a cheery seasonal message which could be used to convey seasonal greetings to friends or family.
We think that this is an excellent competition topic for this term; because, with Christmas rapidly approaching, you may already be preparing to take advantage of some of your fantastic computing resources and planning for your school children to create digital greetings cards to take home at the end of term. This being the case, why not submit a copy of the design into the competition and possibly win some great prizes?
First Prize. The winning school will receive a year’s whole-school subscription to Serial Mash(a growing online library of books specifically written for use in a primary school) and a Striker Boy book pack, kindly donated by 2Simple Software.
Runner-Up Prize. The runner-up school will win a 123ICT pupil workshop of their choice.
The competition is intended for both Key Stage One and Two children. For inspiration, why not visit the submissions galleries from the previous year’s seasonal greetings competitions from the links on our website Competitions Page?
- The competition is intended for both Key Stage One and Two children, including age appropriate entries from special needs schools.
- Each 123ICT school is entitled to submit one entry per year group to the competition.
- There will be a year’s subscription to Serial Mash and a school pack of Striker Boy books, kindly donated by 2Simple Software, for the first place entry and a 123ICT workshop, of the school’s choice, for the runner-up.
- As usual, judging of all entries for our competitions will be carried out by the 123ICT team, calling upon any additional expertise necessary to assist in that judgement.
- The winning entries, along with all other submissions, will be published on our website https://www.123ict.co.
uk and notification of the winners will also be sent to our schools during January 2019.
- Entries should be e-mailed as attachments to email@example.com. A reply e-mail will be sent to all submitting schools to confirm receipt.
- Closing date: no later than Wednesday 19 December 2018.
Full competition details can be found by using the link below, or by visiting our website 2018-19 Competitions Page:
Good luck, we look forward to viewing your brilliant competition entries!