Even if you did not make it, the organisers have shared the content and asked attendees to pass it on to anyone interested! The content of the webinar was as follows:
- UK Demonstrator Schools: Advice to educators, from educators:
- Speakers: Academies Enterprise Trust, Basingstoke College of Technology, LEO Academy Trust
- An interview with the demonstrator schools to answer questions such as:
- How did you utilise technology to help you prepare for school closures?
- What advice would you give to schools starting on their technology journey?
- How are you planning for the future?
But if you missed it and are interested in catching any of it, see below:
“Thank you for joining us at Education on Air. We hope you enjoyed it.
The livestream you viewed will remain available for re-viewing, and please feel free to share it with colleagues who you think might find it interesting.
Here are the slides from Guto & Emma’s sesion on Hybrid Learning.
You can find the one-page worksheet from Jess Rogers’ session here; we hope it’s useful to you over the summer. “ (Google for Education)
Google on Air was an opportunity to hear and see what other educators are doing and how they are managing during Lockdown. There may well be some useful ideas shared.