In the last few months we have seen a lot of schools starting to use G Suite and Chromebooks for the first time.
As the summer holidays are nearly upon us, we’d like to set these schools up with advice, tips, inspiration & resources they can use over the coming weeks to support their journey.
Please invite your schools to join us on Tuesday June 23rd at 2pm and please register using the link below to join the webinar:
UK Demonstrator Schools: Advice to educators, from educators:
- Speakers: Academies Enterprise Trust, Basingstoke College of Technology, LEO Academy Trust
- An interview with the demonstrator schools to answer questions such as:
- How did you utilise technology to help you prepare for school closures?
- What advice would you give to schools starting on their technology journey?
- How are you planning for the future?
Advice for teachers: How to find moments to pause:
- Expert advice for teachers & staff to help them prioritise self-care during this time
- How can teachers focus on their well-being whilst being there for their students?
- How to switch off from work when you’re working from home?
How to prepare for hybrid & blended classrooms:
- Our professional development partners share their ideas for how schools can prepare
- How can we motivate students remotely?
- What to do in a scenario where only half your students are in school.