The Human Body section of the Teacher’s Pet website offers several useful, free resources for a study on the Human body. NB The displays section is free, other sections are a subscription service.
There are resources for sixteen different types of activities:
- Human Skeleton Labels to be printed off and used with the:
- Human Skeleton display
- Inside the ear, this is a set of two posters, one labelled up and one for children to label.
- Our body facts – 15 cards with facts about part of the human body.
- There is a set of five posters based on how exercise affects the body to be printed off on A4 paper and put around the walls.
- Digestive system*
- Respiratory system*
- The heart* (*These three subjects have one labelled up poster and one each for the children to fill in.)
- Teeth structure posters – eight posters for display showing the structure of the tooth.
- The uses of teeth posters – again eight posters about the different types of teeth and their uses.
- The whole body writing poster – this is for KS2 children and is shows how we can use different parts of the body to engage in writing. (There is also a KS1 version!)
- The whole body reading posters for KS 1 and KS2
- Face Labels – nine labels to be printed off to use as an interactive resource with the last item:
- Face Labels poster with arrows pointing to the parts of the face.