Ho! Ho! Ho! The season to offer greetings is nearly upon us!
Design a digital greetings card or message and possibly win a whole-school subscription to the fantastic BrainPOP animated curriculum resource bank, or a Free Pupil Workshop for your School!
123ICT are pleased to announce the details for our annual competition to design a digital seasonal greetings card, or message. The greetings card competition has always proved to be very popular. This year we welcome entries that are in the form of a simple card, an animation, or a card augmented by audio – the idea is to deliver a cheery seasonal message which could be used to convey seasonal greetings to friends or family.
We think that it is an excellent competition topic for this term; because, with Christmas rapidly approaching, your school may already be preparing to take advantage of some of your superb ICT resources and planning for your children to create digital greetings cards to take home at the end of term. This being the case, why not submit a copy of the design into the competition and possibly win a year’s subscription to the superb BrainPOP ( worth between £499 and £799, depending upon the size of your school), kindly donated by BrainPOP UK, or a 123ICT pupil workshop for your school?
The competition is intended for both Key Stage One and Two children. For inspiration, why not visit the galleries of the previous three year’s entries from the links on our website Competitions Page?
- The competition is intended for both Key Stage One and Two children, including age appropriate entries from special needs schools.
- Each 123ICT school is entitled to submit one entry per year group to the competition.
- There will be a year’s whole-school subscription to BrainPOP, kindly donated by BrainPOP UK, for the first place entry and a 123ICT workshop, of the school’s choice, for the runner up.
- As usual, judging of all entries for our competitions will be carried out by the 123ICT team, calling upon any additional expertise necessary to assist in that judgement.
- The winning entries, along with all other submissions, will be published on our website https://www.123ict.co.uk and notification of the winners will also be sent to our schools during TermThree.
- Entries should be e-mailed as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. A reply e-mail will be sent to all submitting schools to confirm receipt.
- Closing date: no later than Friday 16 December 2016.
First Prize. The winning school will receive a year’s whole-school subscription ( worth between £499 and £799 depending upon the size of your school) to the superb BrainPOP online resource bank, which covers an extensive range of curriculum areas.
Why BrainPOP is so fantastic:
- It’s a great way to introduce new learning experiences and topics.
- It has 750+ colourful, animated videos to enhance your curriculum.
- No complicated set up, no distractions. Your students start learning straight away.
- Lesson materials, quizzes, educational games, and www.boomtownbingo.com/treasure-bingo-review that will engage your students at all stages of learning.
Runner-Up Prize. The runner-up school will win a 123ICT pupil workshop of their choice (worth £300).
Full competition details can be found by using the link below, or by visiting our website 2016-17 Competitions Page:
Should you have any further questions regarding the competition, please e-mail them to: email@example.com , or speak to your 123ICT Consultant who will be more than happy to assist you.
Good luck, we look forward to viewing your fantastic competition entries.