Kim’s expertise lies in providing SIMS consultancy and training. The vast majority of Oxfordshire schools now use OPT tracking resources and Kim can offer bespoke assessment adaptations within SIMS .net.
Staff meeting and INSET sessions could involve one or more of the following:
- Getting all users logged on to SIMS Central and SIMS .net
- Demonstration on how to access and navigate around the SIMS .net pupil database
- How to locate electronic registers
- Locating assessment marksheets
- Entering data into SIMS.net
- Advice and discussion on how to use the system to ...Continue Reading →