Colour Mixing is child’s play! They play with and mix colours from a very early age but there does come a point where it is useful to actually teach them how to mix colour with the intention of making a real colour and beginning to recognise the important of colour in art works.
News Tagged 'Colour Mixing'
123HUB 123ICT 123ICT Competitions 123ICT Services apps art Christmas coding competition computing cross curricular Curriculum digital storytelling e-safety english free teaching resources Free Teaching Resources from 123HUB Freeware games geography history ICT internet safety iPad IWB KS1 ks2 literacy Maths OCN online safety planning programming RE reading resources science teacher resource teacher resources teaching resources Technology training video web links writing
- Find out more about Cutteslowe and Wolvercote roundabouts on 20 July 2016
- County council studies could bring major benefits to city transport corridors
- Multi-million pound boost fuels expansion of high-speed fibre broadband across Oxfordshire
- Decision taken on long-term strategy for A40
- Minor repair work on Frideswide Square tomorrow
Witney Business & Innovation Centre
T: 01993 848291
123 Social Media