The recently released iPad Ideas Book is designed to be a quick inspirational guide to using the iPad in the classroom. The ideas are not meant to act as direct step by step tutorials, but rather as a conceptual framework that can be modified, improved and adjusted as apps change, update and improve over time.
The book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Some of the ‘How To’ ideas shared in the book are listed below.
- Make comic strips
- Make collaborative videos – even using green screen
- Make e-books
- Creative interactive posters
- Publish video to a class video channel
- Create narrated comic books
- Create newscasts
- Make video reflections
- Create foreign films with subtitles
- Create, present and record presentations
- Make virtual world tours
- Make a digital portfolio
- Create and share music