The Great Reading Eggspedition is FREE and focuses pupils on their reading achievements. The two week event from 26 April to 6 May 2012 is completely on-line and is designed to help your school promote literacy.
Each pupil has to progress through as many online lessons as possible, as well as read as many whole books as they can. The Eggspedition is suitable for Early Years and Key Stages 1 and 2.
To take part:
- Register free on the web site
- Your school code will be sent to you the week before the event
- Once you receive your code, upload your class list
- Start reading and collecting golden eggs
- Trophies will be awarded to schools with the highest number of golden eggs per pupil
Get the whole school community involved! For more information visit the website and watch the videos.