Cyber Street – e-safety for all ages, is a new e-safety website which is great for older pupils and also to send home for parents. It is for all, not just children, and gives advice on the following issues:
- Making strong secure passwords in easy language;
- Which sorts of passwords not to make;
- How to store passwords safely;
- Keeping one’s identity safe;
- Safe online banking;
- Avoiding phishing;
- Avoiding viruses;
- Keeping phones healthy;
- Identifying insecure websites;
- And lots more!
The site also has a massive library of help documents for all ages. This is probably a better family e-safety site than school one, but certainly worth sending home in your next e-safety message.