Classroom organisation and going back to school is something that every teacher thinks about. Getting ready for each new term and classroom organisation is really important to the success of the group dynamic in the class; however, there are many sites which share ideas that may inspire something new for different occasions:
- 19 Back-To-School Classroom Ideas That Will Knock Your Students’ Socks Off – I particularly like the door decorations but children could be given an opportunity, in groups, to design and make the door decoration for a month each.
- 31 Incredible Bulletin Boards For Back To School – the door jigsaw is a great idea, each child could create a jigsaw piece about themselves.
- Back to ideas – this is for younger children
- 7 First Day of School Activities Students Love – There are some lovely ideas if you have a new class, but the time capsule could be fun – see how they have changed in a year! This site also includes:
- Teacher Quiz: How Ready Are You for Back to School?
- 6 Back to School Tips to Organize Your Classroom
- Back to School “Me” Time for Teachers
- Back to School, Back to Reality
- Back to School: 10 Ways Teachers Can Prepare
- Back to School: What Students Really Want to Know
- Back-to-School Games & Icebreaker Activities
- Scholastic – this site offers a set of first week activities with new school year resolutions, classroom organisation ideas, ice breaker ideas, free back to school printables and more.
- Teachers have collected together lots of ideas on various Pinterst Boards: