Below are some on-line activities for a little Christmas end of term computer fun!
Christmas Pictures – jigsaw and drag and drop puzzles:
- Santa and Rudolph Slide Puzzle Unscramble the pieces to make a picture (Needs Java)
- Trim-a-Tree Click and drag the ornaments to decorate the Christmas Tree. (Needs Java)|
- Christmas Jigsaw Puzzle Fit the puzzle pieces together to make a picture of Santa Claus.
- Patchworkz Xmas Patchworkz Xmas is a great puzzle with unique concept! Complete a pattern using different colour patches.
- My Christmas Room Decor Decorate the room. Drag and drop furniture, accessories, and decorations into your room to give it a new look in your very own style. To make this a modelling exercise the teacher could make a list of things that you want to see in the room, e.g. a chair next to the bed, a lampoon the dressing table etc
- Gingerbread Jigsaw Puzzle Make the jigsaw to form a picture of Gingerbread Cookies.
- Snow Tree Click and drag the mouse to move snowflakes into position on the tree – gather as many presents as you can!
- Santa Online Colouring Use the paintbrush to colour the picture online. To pick a new colour, move the paintbrush over the colour you want to use and click the mouse.
- Candy Cane Drag & Drop Puzzle Put the pieces in the right place to make a picture. (Needs Java)
- Christmas Drag & Drop Puzzle Unscramble the pieces to make a picture. (Needs Java)
- Santa Claus Room Decor Decorate the room. Drag and drop furniture, accessories, and decorations into your room to give it a new look in your very own style. Potentially another modelling exercise!
There are a whole range of lovely jigsaw puzzles on this page and pupils can choose whether to have 6, 12, 25 or 40 pieces for each picture!