123ICT have worked with EXA Networks since 2011 and we are their preferred broadband reseller in Oxfordshire. In December 2012, 123ICT piloted the first Schools Broadband connection in Oxfordshire with Hardwick Primary School in Banbury, as we felt Schools Broadband offer an excellent alternative for some schools in the county. The first Schools Broadband connections are now live, making us the only Oxfordshire ICT support company able to directly compare the cost, delivery, service and support of EXA-Networks and Schools Broadband.
Our approach continues to be work impartially on behalf of Oxfordshire primary schools and as a consequence, we are approved by OCC to manage the transition. Our service is free of charge and includes the following:
- impartial advice about which broadband connection is right for your school
- help completing the broadband and MySchool order forms
- regular progress updates and checking of dates for installation
- overseeing the installation making sure that the broadband transition goes smoothly
- on-going broadband support … if your internet connection stops working then you can call us … we’ll diagnose the problem and escalate it as required on your behalf
Please contact us for our latest guide or impartial broadband advice. References also available upon request.