Design a Digital Seasonal Greetings Card Competition
We are delighted to publish the details of 123ICT’s annual competition to design a digital seasonal greetings card. This competition proved to be our most popular of all last year last year, with St Michael’s Primary winning first prize and St Ebbes, the runners-up. You can see the fantastic winning entry displayed with this post and you can see the many other submissions we received on the competition’s gallery. We are hoping for an equally good response this year and are really looking forward to receiving the entries.
We think that it is an excellent competition topic for this term; because, with Christmas rapidly approaching, your school may already be preparing to take advantage of some of your fantastic ICT resources and planning for your children to create digital greetings cards to take home at the end of term. This being the case, why not submit a copy of the design into the competition and possibly win a Kindle Fire HD tablet – kindly donated by CCS Media – or a 123ICT pupil workshop for your school? The competition is intended for Key Stage One children, giving them the opportunity to practise and improve their mouse and graphics skills. For inspiration, why not visit the gallery of last year’s entries on our website, 2013-14 Competitions Page?
- The competition is intended for Key Stage One children, including age appropriate entries from special needs schools.
- Each 123ICT school is entitled to submit one entry per year group to the competition.
- There will be a brand new Kindle Fire HD Tablet, kindly donated by CCS Media, for the first place entry and a 123ICT workshop, of the school’s choice, for the runner up.
- As usual, judging of all entries for our competitions will be carried out by the 123ICT team, calling upon any additional expertise necessary to assist in that judgement.
- The winning entries, along with all other submissions, will be published on our website https://www.123ict.co.uk and notification of the winners will also be sent to our schools during Term Three.
- Entries should be e-mailed as attachments to email@example.com. A reply e-mail will be sent to all submitting schools to confirm receipt.
- Closing date: no later than Friday 19 December 2014.
Should you have any further questions regarding the competition, please e-mail them to the above competitions address, or speak to your 123ICT Consultant who will be happy to assist you. Good luck, we look forward to viewing your entries.